Saturday, August 8, 2009

DJ PortuX-3891's shout out
Hello my fellow friends. I feel like I haven't done
a shout out for such a long time. My bad and I
hope you can all forgive me. I have a question..
What can I do to have this blog more popular?
Anyone has some hook ups where my remixes
can be all over the place?
I want to thank all of you who visit my blog
often and keep in touch. I am currently stuck
in many projects such as finishing the remaining
remixes to have the full circus album remixed which
the title to be revealed soon. I will be posting some
cool covers I have for certain future remixes
to be done with. Please feel free to post any opinions.
Also, should I start posting here and there some
Britney Spears news? I want your opinion.
Love you all, PortuX-3891

1 comment:

. said...

Keep up the hard work. :D
A little Britney news & media wouldn't hurt.