Monday, December 28, 2009

Henry asked me on the shoutbox a really good question in which I dont think I have
ever answered and thaught maybe it would be good to answer it here.
Cheers by the way Henry, I am from Canada.
Here is Henry's question:
Hi Steve. I'm from Australia. Cheers from down under! What motivates your remixes and fan made covers? They're so inspired.
.
Thank you Henry, it is really nice of you.
Many things trigger my remixes and covers.
One of them and probably the most important one,
Emotions. How I feel that certain day will play a lot
on me. Another being I want different. All these mixes
out there are really cool and I respect the DJs but I want
to bring something different to the plate and whoever enjoys
my mixes sure knows what I am talking about. :)
Welcome to the family Henry

2 comments:

Troy said...

I will agree. You have some of the most creative album covers I have ever seen!!! The one for Amnesia is amazing! Especially with the guy in the reflection of her sunglasses! Such detail that you don't see right away. I also love the Breathe On Me cover. it's so classy hahaha!!

Troy

DJ SteevBass said...

Thank you so much Troy for your review on my covers!! I try as much as possible to make it different from anything else seen as I do with the remixes. I am glad that you enjoy them and you gave me a boost to work ever harder for even better covers :D